[Gimp-user] Windows 10 Gimp 2.9.6 Resynthesizer V1.0

Hi, I was having the same problem missing dll file. I got my version
from http://registry.gimp.org/node/27986 said it was the latest! I did
what you suggested, downloaded your zip file, but put them in"program
files\Gimp\gimp\lib\gimp\2.0\plugins" and all is well. I did not have
to do the command line switch command, no errors showing up. As I have
the 64 bit version, I used that version of the exe files. Thank You
for fixing the problem.

It worked for me this way as well (>files\Gimp\gimp\lib\gimp\2.0\plugins") with
GIMP 2.8.22, because it would not- in the 2.8 plugin file. Do you know why we
cannot access the Heal Transparency filter? (not to be mistaken with Heal
selection) Can you access it? Anyway I have what I need so far. Thanks for your
added input as I do not have 2.9.6.

--
ChrisDD (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)