[Gimp-user] ACTION REQUIRED: Windows 10 Microsoft Evergreen v17.09 compatibility for *GNU Image Manipulation Program /2.8.20*

Hi,

We are contacting you as reseller/ manufacturer of the above software. Please can you check and confirm that
the current GNU Image Manipulation Program/ 2.8.20 will be compatible with Windows 10 release v17.09?

Why do we need to do this?

The software/app has been tested on Windows 10 v16.07, however, Microsoft are changing their release approach
to Windows 10 v17.09 from the end of April. We need to ensure that your software/app is compatible with
v17.09.

As I am sure you are aware Microsoft have changed their approach and will update on a six month to annual
basis.

What do you need to do?

Firstly please can you confirm if the above specified application is compatible with the specific release
v17.09?

Secondly can you also provide a list of ALL your applications and versions which are compatible with which
Win 10 specific releases so we know for now and the future?

Thirdly if the application/ version in the subject title is not compatible please can you confirm what
options we have for our users, for example:

•        Can we upgrade to a new version? If, so what version/build?
•        No option, the software application is retired and will not work on v17.09
•        The software application may work on future releases after v17.09?
•        Any other useful information or recommendations to improve user experience and limit impact?

Kind regards,

Syed
Windows 10/ Evergreen Software Asset Management Team

Deloitte LLP

IMPORTANT NOTICE

This communication is from Deloitte LLP, a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with
registered number OC303675. Its registered office is 2 New Street Square, London EC4A 3BZ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NWE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally
separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NWE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see
www.deloitte.co.uk/about <http://www.deloitte.co.uk/about>  to learn more about our global network of member
firms.

This communication contains information which is confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the
exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please notify it
security uk deloitte co uk<mailto:it security uk deloitte co uk> and destroy this message immediately. Email
communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or free from error or viruses. All emails sent to or from a
@deloitte.co.uk email account are securely archived and stored by an external supplier within the European
Union.

Deloitte LLP does not accept any liability for use of or reliance on the contents of this email by any person
save by the intended recipient(s) to the extent agreed in a Deloitte LLP engagement contract.

Opinions, conclusions and other information in this email which have not been delivered by way of the
business of Deloitte LLP are neither given nor endorsed by it.