Re: [Gimp-user] mail traffic

On Mon, Apr 09, 2018 at 05:12:13PM -0400, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
after little to no traffic for about six weeks, today I have received 50+
posts dated from first of March to today.  is there a problem with the
list configuration?

I think most, or all of them, came from the gimp-users forum.  Posts
from there always come in bursts, and usually late.

ĸen
--
In my seventh decade astride this planet, and as my own cells degrade,
there are some things I cannot do now: skydiving, marathon running,