Re: [Gimp-user] What is the best Graphics Tablet for Beginners?

I’ve had very good luck with Huion tablets and Gimp.

Ross
On Apr 9, 2018, at 3:57 PM, Ofnuts <ofnuts gmx com> wrote:

On 03/30/18 08:43, shengxue wrote:
I want to start a youtube animation channel(like swoozie, domics,etc) and
wondering what is the best graphic tablet for me. I have always drawn well but
have never done it digitally. I just want to start getting into it and see how
that goes. Therefore, I dont want to spend so much, my budget is < $90 Im stuck
between three options:

XP-PEN Star05-$69.89
https://www.amazon.com/Star05-Wireless-Graphics-Painting-Battery-free/dp/B01MAZ5FDL

Deco01-$59.99
https://www.amazon.com/10x6-25-Graphics-Battery-free-shortcut-pressure/dp/B077P6BQP7

StarG640-$29.99 :
https://www.amazon.com/StarG640-Ultrathin-Graphics-Battery-free-pressure/dp/B078YR2MTF

Which do you think is the best option for me? Thank you.

The 8K pressure levels is suspicious in a cheap tablet. If there are there, are they accurate? Gimp usually
works best with Wacom tablets (Intuos or Bamboo).