[Gimp-user] G'mic error : g_getenv could not be located in libgimp-2.0-0.dll

Thank you. I installed the GTK version and while the startup error still occurs,
at least it appears under Filters and works.

I gave it a try out earlier and it looks like gmic_gimp_qt does not
yet work with the Gimp 2.10RC1 release from gimp.org.

Give the gmic guys a chance to update their Windows package.

Alternatives.

The gmic_gimp_gtk works

The partha version of Gimp 2.10 already contains gmic_gimp_qt  see:
www.partha.com

--
imaginniko (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)