Re: [Gimp-user] Plug-in for Interleave Layers

You could try here: http://gimpscripts.com/2014/01/interleave-layers/

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 2:33 PM, Paula Koval <paula koval gmail com> wrote:

Hello, I found the answer to my question about Interleave Layers and I need
its plug-in.  I have gone to SourceForge but that website says that it is
temporarily down.  Does anyone have an alternate source for Interleave
Layers plug-in?

Thank you!

--

*"It's so nice to know so many nice people."*

*---Eddie Gallaher (1914-2003)     Radio Personality, Washington, DC
1947-2000*