[Gimp-user] Request for script - Guillotine + Watermark

Hi everyone,

I perform a very repetitive task which I would like to automate.

I have a lot of PDF files, that I need to cut in pieces, watermark them (based
on name of source file) and then save them back as PDF. For example

This is the source file called Sample.PDF (attached)

I insert 2 horizontal guides to divide the file in three areas (the guides are
always horizontal). They location and number of the guides varies from file to
file.

Then I use the Guillotine tool to split the file in 3 files. Each of these files
have to be watermarked at the bottom as Sample_00, Sample_01, Sample_02 and
saved as Sample_00.pdf, Sample_01.pdf and Sample_02.pdf respectively (all
attached). I am not fussed about the naming format as long as it starts with the
name of the source file and ends with a sequence number.

I have been trying to automate the following steps 1. Run Guillotine 2. Add
watermark (format eg Sample_nn) near the middle bottom of the page generated by
guillotine 3. Save files as Sample_nn.pdf in the same directory as the source
file.

I am afraid I don't enough Python-Fu to be able to do it. Could any one of you
assist please? Much appreciate your help !

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/680/original/sample.pdf
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/681/original/sample_00.pdf
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/682/original/sample_01.pdf