[Gimp-user] Pressure sensitivity on surface pro 4

I don’t have pressure sensitivity on gimp on my new surface pro 4.  I was on here with support for days.
After becoming experts, they admitted that they couldn’t do anything and that I should contact you guys.
Gimp is awesome and I would love to master it.  Can anyone help?  When I’m drawing on it; there is no
pressure sensitivity on my pen ☹   This is super important to anyone who draws.  I didn’t even like making
digital art until someone showed me this.  It is what makes it feel real.  I hope you can help.  Thank you so
much for all that you do and your amazing program and skills.
Jason

Sent from Mail for Windows 10