[Gimp-user] Batch combining multiple open images into one "contact sheet" - a lost script from years ago

Hello once again, I am back with another script question, although
this one I know exists, because I used it frequently a few years ago.
All that I remember is that the man who wrote it hosted it on his page
and that his name was Czech (I think). I have looked high and low, but
can't seem to find it.
...snip...
Anyone happen to remember this script or know something like it?

From your description, I think the one you are looking for might be IGLO -
Images Grid LayOut

http://iglo.svoboda.biz/

An alternative is one of the g'mic filters 'montage' While the syntax for a
custom layout is less-than-obvious, a preset 'Horizontal Array' will take 9
layers and arrange in a 3x3 grid with options for scaling (down), spacing and
borders if required. see screenshots.

rich: www.gimp-forum.net

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/710/original/montage01.jpg