[Gimp-user] New to GIMP- user manual for Mac OSX

No advice from Mac users? I use linux but have seen this type of
problem reported several times.

One thing is, a package from one source very rarely works with one
from another source. I unpacked the help pkg archive and just what is
expected, basically a HTML installation. Should be in
...share/gimp/2.0/help (maybe)

As an alternative, although standalone, there is a PDF here
http://gimp.linux.it/www/meta/

rich: www.gimp-forum.net

Thanks Rich.  Built in would have been nice, but the pdf will work.

LeoB

--
LeoB (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)