Re: [Gimp-user] cannot click anything in select menu

What OS and what version of GIMP?

Ross

On Nov 5, 2017, at 4:18 PM, seebass <forums gimpusers com> wrote:

I am unable to select any of the options in the drop down select menu. I can use
the keyboard functions for these but I am unable to select anything with my
mouse. All other drop down menus work perfectly and all tool options work
perfectly, Its only the select drop down menu that has an issue. Any ideas as to
what's happening? Everything was working fine yesterday.

--
seebass (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)