Re: [Gimp-user] How to process photos that center exactly on photo paper standard sizes.

On 2017-11-05 11:11 PM, Notarobot wrote:
Apparently, no one on the internet knows the answer to this, nor does anyone on
this board..

It must be a Windows specific issue. I just created an image, clicked Print, then Print Preview and found the preview showing me that the image was fully centered on the page.

For Windows, if you can determine the offset you need to get the image centered on a page you can add a transparent background layer that would put the image in the right place for it to appear centered.

The other option is to pull the image in to something like Inkscape or a word processing program where you can position and size the image as needed to have it appear on the printed page where you want it.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.