[Gimp-user] Toolbox lost brush controls

New User (15 min).  I did something and the brush controls at the
bottom of the Toolbox disappeared. There is nothing below the FG/BG
icon except the following message: "You can drop dockable dialogs
here."  How can I get back the brush controls that allow brush sizing
especially?

Since you are such a new user, just go to the Edit menu -> Preferences and in
Preferences -> Window Management then click

Reset Saved Window Positions to Default Values

then OK and restart Gimp.

For a demonstration: I did some videos here:
https://www.gimp-forum.net/Thread-Gimp-Installation

The second one on setting gimp up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQz0zCyVFJU 4
min

rich: www.gimp-forum.net