Re: [Gimp-user] potential new GIMP user and plugin for Canon .CRW extensions.

There’s a list of various photography related projects available at:
https://pixls.us/software/

On Win10, for a new user, I’d suggest something like RawTherapee (
http://www.rawtherapee.com/) to process your raw files. You can send them
to GIMP once you’re done for any further processing you’d like to do.

On Fri, Nov 3, 2017 at 5:59 PM Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri gmail com>