[Gimp-user] Help with Cropping

Rich2005, while that all makes very good sense to me I am still having
the same issue.  The image was taken with a Cannon 7D DSLR so I find
it hard to understand why the image is so small that I can not crop it
to an 8*10 .

Any ideas?

Upon further investigation (changing the ruler measurement to inches) it appears
that the size of the file is less than an inch in each direction.

Does this mean that I need to scale it before I crop?

Matt

--
meathie (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)