Re: [Gimp-user] Color Picker right-side bars not selectable, new "feature" or setting?

@Michael: Happens for both versions, on Ubuntu 16.04.

Here is gif of it happening: https://i.imgur.com/qLcedls.gifv note the only
time the slider moves is right click (moves 10 either direction) or
dragging exactly where arrows are. Clicking on any of the bars does not
move arrows.

On Sun, May 14, 2017 at 9:20 AM, jake besworth <jakebesworth gmail com>