[Gimp-user] Tablet issues

Hi, I recently got a tablet (1060PLUS Huion) and I tried to use it on GIMP. I
enabled it in input devices and followed a couple of tutorials on YouTube on how
to enable pressure sensitivity and such but some things are off. For one, I'm
unable to draw lines in GIMP when I stroke my pen across the tablet. There is
also no pressure sensitivity whatsoever. I've tried everything I could think of,
but the problems remain.

-Windows 10 Pro

-1060PLUS Huion

-GIMP 2

-Yes, I've tried restarting my PC, and I always plug in my tablet before opening
GIMP.

Help would be greatly appreciated!

--
-Kurenai- (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)