[Gimp-user] Gimp manual

I read on Gimp.org that the english user manual is built in. But when
I click help, I get a message that the user manual is not installed.
Whaere can I get a cooooopy of the user manual for 2.8.20?

Who told you that? It has to be installed separately

Ok, You are using Windows, and in the USA

If you go to here: https://www.gimp.org/downloads/ and click on the Microsoft
Windows link in:

Show downloads for GNU/Linux | OS X | Microsoft Windows | All

Gives you this

https://download.gimp.org/mirror/pub/gimp/help/windows/2.8/2.8.2/gimp-help-2-2.8.2-en-setup.exe

Download, run, it will find your Gimp installation and install help

--
rich2005 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)