Re: [Gimp-user] Question About Recreating a Drop Shadow

Which drop shadow are you referring to? There isn't one on your corporate page.

Rick S.

-----Original Message----- From: Amber Sunder
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2017 2:40 PM
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Subject: [Gimp-user] Question About Recreating a Drop Shadow

Hello!

I'm new to using GIMP and am trying to edit the work of the person in my position previous to me. She used a drop shadow on the title of the page "The Musician," but the title is being changed to "The Artist." This isn't your normal drop shadow, so I'm not sure how she created it! My question is - is there a way to recreate a drop shadow using existing settings? And where can I find the settings for the initial drop shadow to duplicate it on "The Artist"? In Photoshop, this wouldn't be an issue for me at all, but this particular document was created using GIMP, which I'm not very familiar with, so I would appreciate any suggestions or assistance!

Thanks so much!

AMBER SUNDER
OFFICE MANAGER/EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT

[mod logo (color)]<http://modmgmt.com/>

P. (615) 742-0099
A. The Orbison Building
    1625 Broadway, STE 600
    Nashville, TN 37203

[DOTTED LINE FOR EMAIL SIGNATURE 2]

JOSH TURNER<http://joshturner.com/> I DIAMOND RIO<http://diamondrio.com/> I ASHLEY CLEVELAND<http://ashleycleveland.com/> MEGAN DAVIES<https://www.megandaviesmusic.com/> I RAQUEL COLE<http://www.raquelcole.com/>