Re: [Gimp-user] Ufraw Install on Mac?

It may be easier (or make more sense) to use one of the newer raw
processing softwares available?  They are a little more actively developed
and will likely support newer cameras better.  There's:

darktable: https://www.darktable.org
RawTherapee: http://www.rawtherapee.com

Each of these will let you develop your raw files, and then export them for
further modification in GIMP if desired!

pat