[Gimp-user] plug in for gimp in Ubuntu

hi all

Regarding "Batch Image Manipulation" - I would like to install this in
GIMP in Ubuntu 16.04.  However, the only version I can find is for
windows - which I have installed successfully in widows..  Can anyone
help in finding a version for Linux?

many thanks
John

BIMP compiles relatively easily, however if you are using 64 bit Ubuntu, try the
attached.

but first, there is a dependency, libpcre3 - probably already installed but
check/install anyway.

In a terminal execute.

sudo apt-get install libpcre3

It might already be there as the screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/VJofNo5.png  If
not continue and install.

Unzip the attached bimp.zip Move the file bimp118x64 to your Gimp profile folder
~/.gimp-2.8/plug-ins It should already have permissions set, but check that it
is still marked as executable. Find it in the File menu, check the BIMP site for
details of use, although if you have already used in Win there is no difference
in linux.

rich: www.gimp-forum.net

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/524/original/bimp.zip