Re: [Gimp-user] resizing canvas question

This is difficult because it's not Ps, and I get the impression you haven't
had a chance to read through he manual yet.

Perhaps you could upload an .xcf file that you're having problems with for
us to see? https://filebin.net the come back here and give us the link.