Re: [Gimp-user] Clueless here??? Help to reply to my thread

do you have a "reply to list" option? I'm not sure what you are using
for an email client but try right clicking on the menu bar, selecting
"customize" and putting the reply to list option there. This usually
works for windows based clients.