Re: [Gimp-user] How to input multiple lines of text onto seperate photos

On 2017-03-16 12:18 AM, Rick Strong wrote:
Yes, it would be nice if GIMP had simple a scripting language.
I.E. "Get text from here.
"Format it.
"Place it here.

There are several ways to write scripts for GIMP. Whether you would find them simple or not will depend on your background.

On 2017-03-16 09:27 AM, Rick Strong wrote:
> What is the current scripting system in GIMP?

Script-Fu (Scheme based), and Python are the main ones but you can also write scripts in Perl and there is a Ruby binding but I don't know if it will still work in a recent version of GIMP.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.