[Gimp-user] How to input multiple lines of text onto seperate photos

TeddyRuxpinBear wrote on 16/03/17 09:07:
Maybe http://www.imagemagick.org/script/montage.php using -annotate or
-draw?

I tried using this software and I lost on trying to get it to work. I feel like
the scripting software in GIMP would be more usable. Thanks though.

___

As for GIMP, I took your guy's advice and started using Script-Fu. I believe I
have created a script that would do what I am trying to accomplish, but I am
having some issues getting it to run. Here is the script:

Steps:

1. To create the background image template for all the pictures (1920x1080 &
RGB)
(gimp-image-new width height type)
(gimp-image-new 1920 1080 RGB)

2. To use the bucket fill tool to color the Background layer black (HTML -
000000)
(gimp-context-set-background background)
(gimp-context-set-background (0 0 0))

3. To input the given text at the specified location
(gimp-text-fontname image drawable x y text border antialias size size-type
fontname)
(gimp-text-fontname Untitled Background 100 100 "Hello" 0 TRUE 90 PIXELS "Times
New Roman")

4. To save the photo in the requested area
(gimp-file-save run-mode image drawable filename raw-filename)
(gimp-file-save NONINTERACTIVE Untitled Background
"c:\Users\Name\Desktop\RequiredFolder\SectionA" "")

Raw Code:

(gimp-image-new 1920 1080 RGB)
(gimp-context-set-background (0 0 0))
(gimp-text-fontname Untitled Background 100 100 "Hello" 0 TRUE 90 PIXELS "Times
New Roman")
(gimp-file-save NONINTERACTIVE Untitled Background
"c:\Users\Name\Desktop\RequiredFolder\SectionA" "")

I have tried entering in this script all at once, and each individually; I have
had no luck with either. If anyone knows where I went wrong, or has some edits
for the code, please let me know.

--
TeddyRuxpinBear (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)