[Gimp-user] 2nd HELP install fail 2.8.20 mail edited (shorter)

I have been trying for over a week to install Gimp 2.8.20
I have successfully ran previous versions of Gimp for a year or more
I'm running windows pro 7
I constantly install software with no problems, most recently Inkscape from
your site
There is no reason I know of for an "access denied" flag... denied to my C
drive? denied to what???
The flag pops up just as the installation is about done - - frustrating!!!

*Nate Owens*
www.nateowens.com
nateowens44 gmail com