From: fender6strat
Sent: Saturday, March 11, 2017 9:42 PM
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Cc: notifications gimpusers com
Subject: [Gimp-user] Cleaning up a Blueprint

Hello all,
I'm new to photo editing, especially gimp so I was hoping to get some
help
with this. My new job would require me to scrub images like this down
on a
somewhat regular basis (down to bare floor plan), what would be the
best way
go about it? Basically I just need to delete all of the black, but
when I
try to
the edges stay gray (Inherent to BMP's I'd guess). Also when I select
just
the
black, after I delete it the selectors stay visible. Any help would be
appreciated and I apologize for my ignorance. Thanks. PS, if there
Isn't
enough
resolution in the picture I could host one else where.

Attachments:
*
http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/505/original/floorplan.jpg
That was the first thing I said when this was given to me, however I'm guessing
that this wont always be the case. The .pdf I was given of the M drawings was
not layered, had it been I wouldn't be in this mess. Thanks for your reply.

--
fender6strat (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)