Re: [Gimp-user] Cleaning up a Blueprint

This is just my two cents but I used to work in graphics for ten years now
I do construction hopefully not too much longer 😗
But this seems to be a continual issue, the art haha of the office computer
ops vs reality of jobsite people getting and or using and or contributing
to prints etc.
My immediate reaction is why don't they furnish you with same program this
print was made in so you can perhaps delete in sections or categories if u
get my gist. But that might make your job quicker if not unnecessary. But
also it would give the ability to offer other options or versions of the
plan later if it was saved at diff stages, which will likely be requested.
The life of construction is based I have found around mistakes changes and
rework, some vast in scope. Good luck in your job,
Dan