[Gimp-user] Retrieving Graphic Designs From Crashed Hard Drive (How To)

Old Hard Drive crashed. Many GIMP graphic designs on disk.

Have new Hard Drive, and external case for old drive folder/design recovery
(if possible).

My Questions:
1. Where do I look on the old hard drive for the designs? Which
folder/subfolder?
2. If I find my designs -- where do I move them TO on the new hard drive
(Gimp 2.8.20 installed) so I can use them again?

Am I out of luck -- or is recovery possible?

Thanks VERY much for any assistance.

Bill Landry
skippercdruscg gmail com