[Gimp-user] Can't install due to Error 5

Hello
I'm no expert but have been using GIMP for many years.
It's was super glitchy today and rebooting didn't help.
I saw the install was more than a year old, so I uninstalled and intended to
reinstall, but  can't.
Running as Administrator made no difference.

I'm running Windows 10 PRO 64 bit on a desktop.

I attach an image of  the error message.

Any help appreciated, though please keep instructions simple.

Thanks

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/619/original/Fullscreen_capture_6272017_93758_PM.jpg

--