[Gimp-user] Editing gimpfu.py

Describe the goal, not a step.

There is a reason for what you want to do, please tell us.

Tell us about the reasoning that led you to modify this file, and
describe what you want to achieve.

I am only adding print statements to gimpfu.py so I can see what's going on.

As for _query() I discovered it is only called when registration is changed.

If you write a plug-in for the <Load> menu for instance it requires two
PF_STRINGs as input parameters 1 and 2 and a PF_IMAGE as output parameter 1.

I wish to find out where in the code this is determined so I can see what
input/output parameters are required for each menu location.

--
PyFu_NOOB (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)