[Gimp-user] Unable to open saved psd files

Can you tell us what version of GIMP this was, what you did, and can
you
make one of the files you have exported to PSD available for download?

Thank you Michael for your quick reply.  My Gimp is ver. 2.8.20     I think I
have found the answer. When I came to send you a file as requested, it failed
due to the file size being too big. I imported an original file into Gimp and
reduced the size somewhat and then exported to .psd and I could open it in my
other programmes with no problem. It's the very first time I have come across
this. Is it a known fact that large original camera files must be reduced in
size before exporting to .psd - or is this a general thing???

My project was correcting perspective on some building shots that a needed as
large as possible

Thanks again.
Stedders

--