[Gimp-user] adjust eyedropper shortcut to Wacom

Hi all

I recently bought a Wacom table (intuous Art) and I wanted to link the
eyedropper function (I mean the function that is normally: CTRL + left mouse) to
one of my Wacom buttons. I just can't find how to do that.

If it turns out not to be possible to link the eyedropper to my Wacom tablet, is
it possible to link it to my keyboard. As I draw with my left hand, I want to
link it to a button on the right hand side of my keyboard (instead of CTRL).

Thanks for the help

Pieter

--
Pieterfalun (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)