[Gimp-user] Double mails from the list ?

On Sun, Jun 18, 2017 at 04:26:14PM -0700, Ken Moffat wrote:

Or rather, I wrote it at 00:26:14 +0100 on Monday.  That post
appeared on the list, followed by a second version with West-Coast
American time.

I'd noticed one or two double-posts recently (I filter this list
into a mailbox with a lot of other lists, and traffic from this list
is mostly light).  But then _I_ double-post and so does the next
guy.

Anyone know what is going on ?

ĸen
--
I live in a city. I know sparrows from starlings.  After that
everything is a duck as far as I'm concerned.  -- Monstrous Regiment