[Gimp-user] Printing error: Cairo error: out of memory

I have a Win 10 pro computer/a HP Deskjet 9800 printer/I try to print a photo
using Gimp 2.8.18/I get the message: An error occurred while trying to print:
Cairo error: out of memory.
I have tried different settings/less dpi. The photo is a 5x7/photo size is
58,879 KB. Printer has no expandable memory capability. This is the only program
that gives me this message while printing this photo. Wanted to use Gimp to see
if it would give me a better saturated print/better color/etc. This maybe one of
those situations where this error is the only option I get.
Thank you for your time.

--
BCG (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)