[Gimp-user] 3D Text to infinity

Hello,

Im trying to create a 3D text that appears to go off into the distance
into infinity. I followed this tutorial at youtube:
...snip...
and tried to create a vanishing point at the bottom left of canvas.
What I got wasnt at all what I hoped for. Please see attachment image.

More than one way to get that effect, but this one is relatively straight
forward.

Using an old script pathblend http://registry.gimp.org/node/26195

The examples there are long gone, so download the script put it in your Gimp
profile C:\Users\your-name\.gimp-2.8\scripts (assuming a Windows user). Find it
in the Filters -> Render menu.

How to use it. A quick video demo https://youtu.be/uQ-WKaFJk2I 4 and a half
mins.

Attachments: