[Gimp-user] HUION 1060Pro+ cannot draw on gimp 2.8.20

Hey everyone,
I work on a Huion h610 pro and I can confirm that Gimp 2.8.18 is the last
version that allows for normal strokes.
NightFlower's advice didn't work for me unfortunately.
Do you think that this something that Gimp developers are looking into?
I really love the recent Gimp updates and hate to miss out on them :(

cheers

Here is what to do:

Step 1:  Plug in your device.

Step 2: Open Gimp.

Step 3: Go to Edit.

Step 4: Go to Input Devices.

Step 5: Select Huion which will appear in the box on the right (as
long as the device is plugged in.)

Step 6: Click the mode box and select Screen.

Step 7: Go to Axes and select Pressure, in the box on the bottom
labeled Curve Type select Free Hand.

Step 8: Click save and then Close.

MOST IMPORTANT THING TO DO!!!!! Step 9: Keep the device plugged in all
the while and close gimp. Then reopen it and you will be able to draw.
( Make sure you tap the pen though to wake it up.)  ;)

Hope this helps ;p

--
torba (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)