[Gimp-user] Change Brush Size - Grayed out?

I'm trying to use the clone tool to make some touchups but can't figure out how
to change the brush size. If I double click on the brush it opens the 'Brush
Editor' and I get a dialog that shows options like Radius, Hardness, Aspect
Ratio, etc. but all of these options are disabled/grayed out. Why?

Thanks!
Craig

PS.
Yes, I've read this post about brush size in general but I don't really want to
reprogram my mouse to adjust brush size. I like the default functionality.

http://www.gimpusers.com/forums/gimp-user/17876-changing-the-brush-sizes

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/636/original/gimp.png

--