[Gimp-user] Blues look purple?

For whatever reason, blues are coming out as purple-ish in GIMP. I tried drawing
with a straight blue brush to test - 255 blue, no other values, and it's still
purple. It's not a monitor issue, or I'd be seeing those blues elsewhere, but
the colour selector is normally-coloured.

I tried the same with solid green and red, but neither of them seem affect by
whatever's happening to the blue colours.

Has anyone run into this problem before? I do art commissions so this is kind of
affecting my work.

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/632/original/purple.png

--