Re: [Gimp-user] 2.9 Download

On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 1:32 PM, Jack Ogden wrote:
Hi,

Simple question - I hope!

Where can I download the latest 2.9 build for Windows? I have a project
where I need to use LCH colour mode and I believe I can do this in 2.9?

GIMP 2.9.x doesn't have an LCH color _mode_, just some LCH-based tools.

There are no official builds of GIMP with those features yet.

On the downloads Gimp page I get to the folder 'Nightly', but nothing shows
up.

We are aware of that, there's an issue that needs to be fixed by its maintainer.

Alex