Re: [Gimp-user] (no subject)

Good Saturday or Sunday, as it may be!  Thank you, Ofnuts, for reminding me
about taking the image from disk.  Duh!

You gave me the link to an excellent tutorial on YouTube that taught me the
title page process but the video is no longer available, or so says YouTube.

I have looked at three other tutorials on YouTube for placing text on top
of a gif image.  All of them move too fast for me.  I cannot understand how
they get the image to break into its layers on the right-hand side of the
Gimp work area.  Not knowing that or how to change the size of the layer
images to "gigantic," as advised by one tutorial, I find it harder to
access that knowledge.

Please point me in a useful direction.

Many thanks and have a pleasant Sunday!

Paula