Re: [Gimp-user] Need to have layer opacity control during perspective adjustment

You need to turn off the visibility of the top layer (assuming it's the one
you are using the perspective tool on), and then you need to check "Show
Image Preview" in the Tool Options, and set a non-zero opacity:

http://i.imgur.com/IsQZLL2.png