[Gimp-user] HELP WITH EG WATERMARK COPYRIGHT SCRIPT FX TOOL PLEASE

I Have used Fx foundry EG copyright watermark tool successfully in the past on
old PCs with Windows Xp ,recently on my new laptop with Windows 10 after adding
the Egger Copyright watermark script tool in the FX foundry ( and I see it in
the dropdown it appears and when I try to use it on my photos i get these
messages :

Plug-In 'Eg Copyright placer' left image undo in inconsistent state, closing
open undo groups.

Error while executing script-fu-Eg-Copyright:

Error: ( : 1) eval: unbound variable: cadr

I get these in both Gimp versions : latest and old 2.6.....

What's the problem please ???

Best,

Gimpou

--