From: gimp-user-list <gimp-user-list-bounces gnome org> on behalf of rich2005 <forums gimpusers com>
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2017 8:12 AM
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Cc: notifications gimpusers com
Subject: [Gimp-user] Can not paint on layers

Version: GIMP 2.8.10
OS :Windows 8.1

When I try to draw on a layer using ether the paintbrush, pencil, or
airbrush nothing happens. It will however let me use the fill tool. I
was working on an old xcf file when this happened. This also happens
when I open a new canvas. I tried selecting all but it didn't work. I
also tried saving a copy of my old fine as xcf and opening it but it
didn't work.

Could be this http://gimpchat.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15109#p209213 using an
Brush and pencil tool not working * GIMP Chat<http://gimpchat.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15109#p209213>
gimpchat.com
GIMP Version: 2.8.14 Operating System: Windows GIMP Experience: Basic Level Hello everyone! I hope you're all
enjoying your Xmas holidays I currently have an issue ...

empty clipboard brush

rich: www.gimp-forum.net<http://www.gimp-forum.net>
Gimp-Forum.net<http://www.gimp-forum.net/>
www.gimp-forum.net
Board Statistics: Our members have made a total of 723 posts in 135 threads. We currently have 73 members
registered. Please welcome our newest member, Randy6976

--
rich2005 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums<http://www.gimpusers.com/forums>)
Forums - gimpusers.com<http://www.gimpusers.com/forums>