Re: [Gimp-user] Digikam raw files and darktable

I agree 100% but digikam devs have their own point of view on how the program should look like and we need to
respect it.
This is how fork projects appear. If it is not too complicated to replace libraw with darktable a fork could
be not a bad idea.
Someone will have to maintain it though, new versions of both digikam and darktable come out pretty
frequently.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Juan Jose Casafranca <jjcasmar gmail com> Date: 2017-01-13  8:29 AM
(GMT-07:00) To: digiKam - Home Manage your photographs as a professional with the power of open source
<digikam-users kde org> Cc: gimp-user-list gnome org, darktable-user <darktable-user lists darktable org>
Subject: Re: Digikam raw files and darktable
Thanks Albrecht, that's exactly my opinion and the reason I want to develop this module :-)