Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 4:21 AM
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Cc: notifications gimpusers com
Subject: [Gimp-user] 2.9.4 Release-Icons

I have V. 2.8.16. Reading about GIMP 2.9.4 I am wondering if I will
still be able to use my Color-32 icon theme?

Rick S.

Does this not depend on the theme. In a (linux) Gimp 2.9.5 there are both 32x32
and 48x48 px icons installed, both color and legacy.

The default themes give a bit-of-a-cramped toolbox: attachment part 1

An alternative might use the smaller icon set: attachment part 2

Icons and themes are split, there is a choice of colour and legacy as well as
the others.

rich: www.gimp-forum.net

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/435/original/32x32.jpg