[Gimp-user] Script error - how to fix?

Hi Folks - I was trying to add the Sepia script into Gimp (2.8.18, operating on
Ubuntu 16.10), and got the following error.  I have NO idea what this means or
how to fix it, but it seems that I cannot access any scripts at all, never mind
just the sepia tone script.  Has anyone else run across this, and if so, how did
you fix it?

Thanks!

Garry

Plug-in "script-fu"
(/usr/lib/gimp/2.0/plug-ins/script-fu)
attempted to register the menu item "<Image>/Filters/Combine" for procedure
"script-fu-pandora-combine".
The menu label given in gimp_install_procedure() already contained a path.  To
make this work, pass just the menu's label to gimp_install_procedure().

--
BristolGarry (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)