Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2017 1:14 AM
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Cc: notifications gimpusers com
Subject: [Gimp-user] "winterizing" maps

Hi,
this is probably more a generic graphics question than specific to GIMP but does anyone know any good links to tutorials, or have any experience of taking top down graphical maps (stylised) and changing them from a "summer" palette to a winter one. I've tried just changing the HSB to get a grey blue overall look but it looks a bit over the top, I'd like to do something a bit more sophisticated
perhaps altering different features of the maps in different ways

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/492/original/map.jpg

--
ekoxe1 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)