[Gimp-user] Samsung Galaxy>Windows 7 Setup Help

Hi all,

I just borrowed my son's Samsung Galaxy E Tablet so I could use it to drive GIMP
on my PC running Windows 7. I'm stuck.

I don't see an option in Control Panel  for managing Pen/Tablet settings. The
Tablet shows up as a new drive, but that's as far as I can get.

I'd like to have GIMP open on my PC/42inch Flat Screen Monitor, while I use a
pen on the tablet to do the work. Can that be done with GIMP/Samsung
Galaxy/Windows 7?

Thanks loads for any kind of help!

Lying Bastard

--