Re: [Gimp-user] Teeny tiny icons

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 5:14 PM, squirrel <forums gimpusers com> wrote:

I just downloaded GIMP, and the icons are reeeaaally small. Like, smaller
than
half the size of my pinky nail small. I've gone to preferences and tried to
change the theme, but the only ones there are default and small. Is there
any
way to make them bigger?

Thanks!

I am guessing you have a UHD monitor and on Windows?

Please try my build that I uploaded recently. It fixes this issue. Let me
know if you have any trouble using my version.

Thanks,
Partha

--
squirrel (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)